- Massage Therapy, but more specifically deep-tissue massage (also known as myofascial release) is a type of massage that seeks to release the myofascial restrictions of the deeper muscles, tendons and ligaments of the body.
- It uses the same principles and strokes of effleurage, friction, petrissage, tapotement, traction, and vibration similar to that of Swedish, with slight variations on the focus and depth.
- The primary focus of deep tissue massage is to address specific tight muscles and to correct postural distortion caused by these tight muscles.
There is a misconception that deep tissue simply means classical massage with heavier pressure. A practitioner may use very deep pressure without really addressing postural problems.
Conversely, a practitioner may sometimes use light pressure in a precise manner to facilitate deeper muscle relaxation, with little or no effort.
- More importantly, the idea of deep tissue is not necessarily focused on pressure but should be focused on realigning the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissues
1. Choose Service
2. Select Duration
3. Pick preferred Therapist
4. Select Date & Time
5. Client Login
6. Create Account (new)
7. Complete Intake Form (new)
8. Click Confirm
9. Check email Confirmation (check spam/junk)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
As we continuously endeavor to exceed our clients expectations along with our strong belief in the quality of our services. We wish to extend to all of our clients the following industry leading Guarantee:
If within the FIRST HALF HOUR of your treatment you are not happy with your treatment, simply tell your therapist, you will be FREE to go and you will not be charged for the service!
Your half hour treatment is on us!